Job Responsibilities : Sales Recruiter I
Salary : $48000 per year
Company : National General Insurance
Location : Beaverton, OR 97006 US
Responsible for providing the sourcing, qualifying, and delivering diverse candidates to meet hiring strategy of specified business units.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Proactively source sales and service talent enterprise-wide and consistently sell NGIC and career opportunities to candidates
- Review resumes and applications, phone interview, and recommend top talent for a wide-variety of positions including front-line recruiting to include customer service, sales, claims, and call-center positions
- Work closely with Sourcing Team to maintain seamless candidate experience for sourced candidate pipelines
- Coordinate interview appointments, feedback and decisions to internal and external applicants
- Provide offer information to selected candidates, both verbal and written, ensuring accuracy and consistency with company policy
- Manage recruitment process and applicants consistent with regulatory and record-keeping requirements
- Conduct time-sensitive on-boarding activities including pre-hire background check processes
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 1+ year of high volume staffing agency or entry level sales-specific recruiting experience
- Basic/introductory experience supporting multiple business units in non-exempt level recruiting
- Basic/introductory experience with one or more recruiting software platforms such as: Taleo, MyStaffingPro, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Indeed, ICIMS, Workday
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in establishing productive and effective working relationships
Click Here : Apply Now