Job Responsibilities : Associate Recruiter
Salary : $43000 per year
Company : Canonical – Jobs
Location : Remote US
Canonical and Ubuntu are at the forefront of cloud and IoT computing, helping customers master the challenge of operations on hybrid cloud, bare metal, and container-based systems. We’re recruiting people that love Linux, automation, operations, and are interested in cracking some of the world’s toughest problems at scale.
With 700 professionals across 50 countries our goal is to be the world’s best, not biggest, global software company. Fully remote from day one, Canonical sets the pace on the 21st-century digital workplace, with entirely remote design, development and operations.
- Represent Canonical’s brand by carrying out recruitment screening conversations (70% of role) – you’ll be the face of Canonical and ensure we capture all of the right relevant information
- Coordinating interviews with candidates across multiple time zones
- Administer recruiting documentation, such as new employment contracts, job ads and supplier list information
- Update our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) system, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and compliance
- Support the streamlining of internal processes and tools
- Drive recruitment analytics to provide our business with real-time insight.
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the recruitment teams.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with computers and common productivity software (gSuite – Sheets, Docs, gMail)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good critical thinking skills
- Independent worker – able to work remotely
- Experience working with an ATS (preferred)