Job Responsibilities : Recruiter
Salary : $55,000 a year
Company : Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio
Location : Remote US
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Opportunities to be promoted from within for those that demonstrate proficiencies and understanding of standard operating procedures over time and a commitment to positive experiences
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). Develop recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing goals. Execute recruiting strategies to deliver appropriate job candidates for assigned positions.
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies. Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Works collaboratively with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to achieve hiring and retention goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelors’ Degree in education, communications, human resources, or health related field preferred but not required. Background in health care agency/environment, educational setting, volunteer, social service or preferred. Course work in human resources preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in talent acquisition/health care staff recruiting, preferably supporting a multi-site organization.
Click Here : Apply Now
Remote Jobs in Texas | Care Guardian Care Management Associate
Unitedhealth Group Remote Jobs From Home | Apply Fast!
Near Me Walgreens US ( Actuarial Analyst Senior )
Good Paying Remote Jobs | Independent Sales Representative
work for foreigners in usa | find a job in usa for foreigner
Proofreader Jobs Remote (Anthem) | Apply Now
Digital Marketing Jobs | No Experience Needed
Flexible Jobs Near Me | Online Work at Home Jobs
Online English Tutor
Jobs for High Schoolers | Customer Support Trainee