Job Responsibilities : Claims Representative – Remote
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : UnitedHealthcare
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people including yourself. Join us and start doing your life’s best work. SM
It’s that time isn’t it? You’re ready for the next step forward and an opportunity to build on your skills. And it just so happens that there’s never been a better time to get on the team at UnitedHealth Group . We’ve built one of the world’s most effective and respected claims processing teams. And that’s where you come in. We’ll look to you to maintain our reputation for service accuracy and providing a positive claims experience. We’ll back you with the great training support and opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 10 company leader.
- Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing researching investigating negotiating processing and adjusting claims
- Analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity schedule adherence and quality standards
This is a challenging role that takes an ability to thoroughly review analyze and research complex healthcare claims in order to identify discrepancies verify pricing confirm prior authorizations and process them for payment. You’ll need to be comfortable navigating across various computer systems to locate critical information. Attention to detail is critical to ensure accuracy which will support timely processing of the member’s claim.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent years of work experience
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
Click Here : Apply Now