Job Responsibilities : HOUSING MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Salary : $48,890 – $63,559 a year
Company : U.S. Marine Corps
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- You will plan, organize, and perform work required to ensure proper customer service and compliance with appropriate mandates of the Housing Program.
- You will perform standard housing management functions that compose several segments of a broader project or program assignment.
- You will receive and process complaints and related investigations concerning residents to leadership.
- You will participate in regular or periodic deficiency reviews, assemble facts, evaluate information, prepare draft reports and answer to correspondence.
- You will process requests for permanent and temporary quarters.
- You will counsel applicants regarding the availability, type, and size of quarters.
- You will schedule and coordinate the maintenance, repair, or other work required and conduct follow-up inspections to verify that discrepancies are corrected.
- You will monitor maintenance, property management, and service contracts.
- You will conduct evaluations, assessments, walk-through inspections and report requirements to higher-level management for contract performance ratings and compliance.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
- You will be required to possess and maintain a current valid United States driver?s license.
- You will be required to complete training, obtain, and maintain a government credit card for travel and travel-related purchases.
- This is a bargaining unit position.
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Opens in a new windowLearn more about federal benefits.
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
Click Here : Apply Now