Job Responsibilities : Writer / Editor
Salary : $48,750 – $75,000 a year
Company : Leidos
Location : Remote US
As part of the Leidos team, you will work with an experienced group of communications professionals who are dedicated to supporting our government clients. If you are interested in working as part of an innovative and creative communications team and want the opportunity to take on challenging and interesting projects, this job is for you.
At Leidos, you will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
- Write and edit a variety of documents and digital content related to criminal justice topics.
- Draft blogs and other web content for an audience of criminal justice professionals and policymakers.
- Support the development and production of a variety of publications, including reports, journals, articles, brochures, fliers, and promotional items.
- Copyedit and proofread content to ensure accuracy and grammatical correctness.
- Two (2) years of directly relevant work experience in journalistic writing and editing of publications and other documents related to criminal justice or social science topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field (e.g., English, Communications).
- Strong writer with experience writing on criminal justice and/or social science topics.
- Knowledge of grammar and ability to follow style guidelines.
- A creative thinker who thrives in a fast changing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing/evolving client needs.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Click Here : Apply Now