Job Responsibilities : Document Quality Reviewer (contract)
Salary : $59000 per year
Company : Pfizer
Location : Remote US
The Document Quality Reviewer will conduct a document quality review (QDR) on the clinical components of documents authored by Vaccine Clinical Research & Development (VCRD). QDR includes clinical data checking, consistency checking, and clinical editing according to Pfizer and VCRD clinical guidelines.
- Independently performs DQR (data checking and clinical editing) of clinical components of assigned documents; (eg, protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, manuscripts, summary documents, regulatory responses)
- Formally documents quality review findings for assigned documents. Identifies and immediately escalates significant findings
- Participates in the resolution of findings with the document authors, clinicians, and other team members, if necessary
- Stores DQR documentation in the departmental electronic archive.
- Works on additional/special projects, as needed
- BS/BA degree (preferably in English/Journalism/Communications or Biological Science). Advanced degree with relevant clinical/medical editing or document quality review experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in clinical/medical editing and/or DQR/QC of clinical documents in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to Pfizer on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium, our third-party payrolling partner.
Click Here : Apply Now