Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative Venmo (remote)
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : PayPal
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
At Venmo we build products that make payments easy. Our payments are so easy that they fade into the background and make entirely new kinds of interactions possible. From splitting rent with roommates to paying a friend to say “thank you”, the stories and experiences of our users’ payments are highlighted and shared in our social feed. As a Customer Support Specialist you will be helping customers with inquiries regarding their Venmo accounts.
As a Teammate you will:
- Provide world class customer service
- Field inbound support calls, live chats, and emails from users about our product offerings
- Try all avenues to solve a customer’s issue, but if you can’t, explain the why with an empathetic ear
- Educate our customers on how to use Venmo to send and receive payments
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a role that put you in direct contact with consumers via telephone, email, chat and/or face-to-face. Financial services and/or call center experience is a big plus.
- Some experience working remotely would be advantageous.
- Team player – we win as a team
For more than 20 years, By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways.