Job Responsibilities : Trademark and Marketing Paralegal
Salary : $53000 per year
Company : PayPal
Location : Remote US
Job Description Summary: PayPal’s Legal Team is looking for an experienced and dynamic trademark paralegal to join its Intellectual Property and Marketing Legal teams. In this role, you will work closely with the IP team attorneys managing all aspects of PayPal’s global trademark portfolio and enforcement program. You will also aid the Marketing Legal team in review of PayPal’s domestic marketing materials.
- Conduct and analyze global trademark searches in collaboration with IP Team attorneys to identify availability of trademarks, taglines, product names, logos, and other consumer facing content.
- Handle day-to-day prosecution of our global trademark applications in partnership with IP Team attorneys and outside counsel, including gathering evidence.
- Collaborate with IP team lawyers and outside counsel to manage trademark opposition and cancellation actions, including review of watch notices and gathering of evidence.
Job Requirements and Basic Qualifications
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge of PayPal’s products and services.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with PayPal legal colleagues across our global organization.
- The candidate should be capable of managing numerous projects and matters simultaneously under tight deadlines while maintaining a good sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Must be a skilled oral and written communicator.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with, and strong interest in, PayPal, e-commerce, emerging payment technology and the payments industry.