Job Responsibilities : Remote Call Center Representative – Part Time
Salary : n
Company : The Christian Broadcasting Network
Location : Remote US
The 700 Club Prayer Center
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is looking for Call Center Representatives to join our dynamic inbound call center ministry team. We are seeking dedicated customer service professionals who also love to pray and are passionate about the mission of CBN. Are you ready to upgrade your job into a fulfilling career?
This work from home position will communicate and connect with established and prospective CBN partners through ministering prayer using accepted biblical doctrine sharing information about CBN and its affiliated ministries and encouraging financial support.
Apply Now! Our next training class starts January 3 2023
We have openings for Full-Time and Part-Time positions. Hours of availability for the Remote Call Center: 6am–12am EST (5am–11pm CST)
The regular part-time position works at least 20 hours per week and is paid at $15.00 per hour. Employees averaging 20+ hours per week accrue part-time vacation and sick leave and are eligible to participate in the 401(k).
- Reliable high speed internet access with minimum speed of 50Mbps (no satellite dish wireless internet service or DSL)
- Must have router available to hardwire into computer equipment
- Distraction-free home work environment
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the Bible and ability to pray concise scripture-based prayers
- Ability to work from home with access to a high speed internet router
- Excellent listening skills and ability to empathize with others
- Ability to communicate professionally with good oral and written communication skills including proper use of sentence structure grammar and spelling
- Good computer skills including use of Windows-based operating system web browser meeting tools email programs with ability to navigate multiple applications and learn new software
- Comfortable working at a computer workstation for entire shift
- Strong reading comprehension skills
- Ability to work in a structured fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Ability to self-manage and take appropriate initiative
- Strong ability to maintain consistent punctuality and attendance
- Ability to work some weekends and holidays are required
- Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality and safeguard sensitive information
- Experience with Call Center software a plus
* Also seeking Spanish/English bilingual candidates.*
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media and humanitarian aid. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach VA CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.