Job Responsibilities : Telerecruiter- Part time
Salary : $27000 per year
Company : American Red Cross
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
We are currently offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
At the American Red Cross, you have a direct impact on a meaningful mission. When you join our Biomedical team, you can help save lives every day. You’ll be part of a like-minded team that shares a passion for making a difference and a work environment that supports growth, learning, and succeeding.
Recruit prospective blood donors from a variety of sources by phoning individuals to make donation appointments. Contact blood donors to increase the frequency of donations and increase the number of donors at fixed sites or mobile unit blood drives to meet the collections goals. Positively impact the quality of service to donors and groups, increasing the availability of blood products.
WORK SCHEDULE: Sunday 4:00pm- 8:00pm , Monday – Thursday 4:30pm-8:30pm.
1. Contact blood donors by telephone using a dialer system to recruit for blood donation. Use information from multiple computer systems simultaneously to target appropriate blood drives for donor, update donor records as needed and to record outcomes of calls.
2. Schedule appointments while providing positive service experience to maximize donor show rates.
3. Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a call with a donor, to ensure a consistent donor experience.
4. Maintain daily production standard, including phone calls and appointments per hour, to meet established collection goals.
5. Develop a working knowledge of donor criteria to inform donors of eligibility and reduce deferral rates.
6. Maintain accurate records of donors/groups contacted and appointments scheduled to avoid errors, poor customer relations and to ensure sufficient donor availability.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum one year of telemarketing, customer service or call center experience is required.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.