Job Responsibilities : Contact Center Online Banking Rep Overnights -Email (Work From Home)
Salary : $15.50 an hour
Company : Bank of the West
Location : Remote US
Responds to customer requests for technical assistance on eTimeBanker, account information, related products and services in a real time environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides basic technical assistance to customers concerning eTimeBanker, which includes navigation, enrollment, and password reset assistance, as well as basic browser troubleshooting.
- Identifies and matches customer needs for bank products and services, gathers information, process transactions accurately and refers customers when appropriate.
- Effectively uses all applicable systems, technology and software to assist internal and external customers in a timely and proficient manner.
- Remains customer-focused while accurately answering incoming inquiries from internal and external customers. Process requests and transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures of the Telephone Banking Contact Center.
- Provides information on bank products as requested by the customer. This may include recommending alternative banking products and/or making referrals to other departments to better meet the customer’s banking needs.
- Completes general investigation and Regulation E dispute documentation as required.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.