Job Responsibilities : Overnight Customer Service Veterinary Technician (Part-Time)
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Bond Vet
Location : Remote US
Our Overnight Customer Service Veterinary Technician will be a part of our remote Communication Center team and will be responsible for answering the phones and assisting clients as they call in throughout the night.
What You’ll Do:
- Answer the phones for all Bond Vet Clinics.
- Triage patients over the phone and determine if a clinic visit is necessary.
- Triage patients over the phone and determine if an emergency visit is necessary.
- Handle scheduling appointments.
- Utilize our Zendesk platform for all calls and notes.
- Have access to a good working computer or laptop and high-speed internet.
- Schedule flexibility is a must; This position is a part-time, < 30-hour per week position
- You’re an animal lover.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re analytical and are driven by insights gleaned from data.
- You’re a hands-on leader who can bring a vision to life.
- We’re obsessed with pets. The love we feel for animals drives us to do our best. We work with initiative, positivity and warmth to bridge the gap between human and pet, focusing on wellness to keep a better, stronger bond.
We work as a team. We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about a better veterinary experience. We jump at the opportunity to help one another and seek out opportunities to team up on tasks. We’re all in this together — our team, pet owners, and the animal — and our success as a team hinges on all of us doing our best.
We communicate clearly. We speak up, we do what we say, and we’re transparent and honest. We value clear, simple communication.
We work happy. We bring a happy, positive attitude to work because it impacts the energy in the office.
We’re empowered. We’re building a new kind of vet experience, and every team member is empowered to try new things and own their decision-making.
Our Promise to You:
- We trust you. This is not a place where we micromanage. We took a tip from Steve Jobs: “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” We hire smart people and give them ownership.
- We offer great benefits (team-based bonuses, fantastic health, dental, and vision coverage, a One Medical membership, 16 week parental leave, continuing education, etc.). We don’t skimp here.
- Mentorship is our priority — our team members are never alone, and we tackle challenges and questions together.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Account Manager Jobs | Customs Brokerage (Remote)
Live Chat Support Jobs Canada Work from Home Apply Now 2022
Fedex Express Jobs | Customer Technology Advisor (Remote)
Lead Services Specialist 1 - Digital Business Process CARD
Philips Work from Home Jobs | Remote US 2022!
Work at Home Jobs | Cigna Account Manager Remote Jobs
Virtual Customer Service Jobs | 2021 Apply Now
Jobs Hiring Near Me
Tesla Remote Jobs - Sourcer - Engineering Recruiting
UnitedHealthcare Jobs Remote - Remote Work From Home & Flexible Jobs