Job Responsibilities : Marketing Manager – Legal Services
Salary : $65000 Per Year
Company : EY
Location : Remote CA
Educational requirements : Graduate
At EY you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are with the global scale support inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for all.
The Brand Marketing and Communications (BMC) team is looking for a Marketing Manager to support our suite of legal services including our EY Law practice and General Counsel Office (GCO). In this role you will interact directly with the Chief Legal Counsel market leaders and lawyers at EY. You will lead brand to demand programs from marketing strategy and campaign management through to execution and measurement of results. You will work with leadership to establish programs that build awareness of and differentiate our law services and lawyers in the market. You’ll also leverage your deep understanding of marketing best practices within the legal and law ecosystem to drive EY’s position in the marketplace.
Key services that you will support (but not limited to):
- Office of the General Counsel
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Legal Operations
- Legal Managed Services
- Entity Compliance and Governance
- Legal Function Consulting
Success in this role means leveraging a strong understanding of our business and the full suite of EY capabilities to create and activate omnichannel go-to-market strategy and enable our practice to win in the market.
Your key responsibilities:
- Facilitate and direct the strategic planning process and execution of innovative Legal Services campaigns. Employ project management best practices for all marketing campaigns ensuring they are on-time on-budget of high-quality delivery and include the effective and proactive measurement of results.
- Develop and maintain an annual marketing budget.
- In collaboration with our Public Relations Communications Digital and other BMC teams identify opportunities to raise the external profile of Legal Services.
- Identify the appropriate rankings and awards programs complete thorough submissions analyze results and report on progress.
- Assist in securing and promoting speaking and media opportunities for market leaders.
- Help ideate and execute unique and compelling events and content marketing initiatives.
- Strengthen our Legal Services brand with marketing campaigns and initiatives tailored to our key accounts prospective clients and identified influencers.
- Identify demand trends and opportunities through insightful and continuous analysis of the market.
- Drive internal connectivity engagement and communication across the entire firm to ensure strong internal awareness of Legal Services.
- Be an internal knowledge curator leveraging the full suite of Legal Services to deliver relevant insights and to equip and enable client conversations.t
- If/as the team grows train coach and manage junior marketing professionals. Own the annual evaluation and professional development process.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Strong ability to build trusting relationships with stakeholders at all levels across groups.
- Proven stakeholder and client management skills; comfortable working with advising and presenting to senior leaders.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing trends execution project management and measurement (e.g. analytics dashboarding reporting etc.)
- Strong ability to think strategically confidently bring forward new ideas and execute with ease.
- Exceptional writer and communicator who articulates concepts and ideas clearly.
- Superior leadership skills with a strong focus on teaming and collaboration across groups.
- Tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn a variety of software programs.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player who thrives on new challenges has big ideas and is curious.
- Ability to work effectively independently and remotely.
To qualify for the role:
- Graduate bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience leading building and executing brand marketing and/or communications strategies.
- Professional services and/or legal services background preferred.
- Marketing generalist with experience leading and executing omnichannel marketing campaigns (e.g. digital social PR etc.) with superior written and verbal executive storytelling capabilities.
What we look for:
- A candidate who is highly motivated open-minded curious and innovative.
- A candidate who is analytical with a very strong attention to detail and business focus.
- A strong team player with the ability to easily adapt to changing requirements or deadlines.
- A candidate who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help with tactical execution.
- An excellent communicator.
- Very comfortable working in in a fast-paced highly matrixed environment.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical prescription drug and dental coverage a defined contribution pension plan a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence) and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical financial and social well-being. Plus we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued policies and practices are equitable and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences abilities backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world helping to create long-term value for clients people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow transform and operate.
Working across assurance consulting law strategy tax and transactions EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.