Job Responsibilities : Remote Registered Nurse
Salary : $61000 per year
Company : Forward
Location : Remote US
Please note: An NLC Compact License is required for this position. More details here.
to empower patients to take greater ownership and accountability over their healthcare? At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best attributes of healthcare professionals with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology.
We are looking for a motivated Registered Nurse who thrives in delivering care in an innovative tech environment. You will support our members via telemedicine, working alongside highly acclaimed, board certified physicians. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking a flexible opportunity to deliver primary care via telemedicine.
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
Health Moves Forward [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Forward – What Quality Healthcare Should Look Like [Mashable]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
The Pivot to Virtual Care [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage patients via our online chat-based platform
- Recommend suitable treatment plans and consider cost-effective treatment modalities, within your scope of practice
- Assist in care coordination to ensure our members are cared for in a timely manner
- Provide relevant medical and wellness education within your scope of practice
- Act as a resource for the broader care team within your scope of practice
- Create draft orders for NPs and doctors to review and approve as appropriate
- Foster loyalty among our members by contributing to the overall Forward experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An RN (BSN required) with an NLC Compact License AND 2+ years of experience.
- Available and eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We will provide assistance to get you licensed in the states in which you will practice.
- Motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and you enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments.
- Hardworking and detail-oriented, with the ability to problem solve, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Looking to work 20+ hours per week.
Click Here : Apply Now
Human Resources Specialist (ER/LR)
Customer Service Job Remote 2021 Apply Now
Remote Work Customer Service Representative Jobs 2021
Legitimate Work from Home Jobs | Social Media / Content Creator Assistant
Web Developer Jobs Work from Home | Marketing and Digital Strategy
No Experience Jobs NYC
Apple Jobs in Home (Partner Relations Advisor) 2021
Amazon Data Entry Job, Amazon Work From Home USA ( Data Center )
Stay Home Jobs
Chat Specialist (Portuguese/English)