Job Responsibilities : Remote Registered Nurse
Salary : $61000 per year
Company : Forward
Location : Remote US
Please note: An NLC Compact License is required for this position. More details here.
to empower patients to take greater ownership and accountability over their healthcare? At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best attributes of healthcare professionals with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology.
We are looking for a motivated Registered Nurse who thrives in delivering care in an innovative tech environment. You will support our members via telemedicine, working alongside highly acclaimed, board certified physicians. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking a flexible opportunity to deliver primary care via telemedicine.
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
Health Moves Forward [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Forward – What Quality Healthcare Should Look Like [Mashable]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
The Pivot to Virtual Care [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage patients via our online chat-based platform
- Recommend suitable treatment plans and consider cost-effective treatment modalities, within your scope of practice
- Assist in care coordination to ensure our members are cared for in a timely manner
- Provide relevant medical and wellness education within your scope of practice
- Act as a resource for the broader care team within your scope of practice
- Create draft orders for NPs and doctors to review and approve as appropriate
- Foster loyalty among our members by contributing to the overall Forward experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An RN (BSN required) with an NLC Compact License AND 2+ years of experience.
- Available and eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We will provide assistance to get you licensed in the states in which you will practice.
- Motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and you enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments.
- Hardworking and detail-oriented, with the ability to problem solve, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Looking to work 20+ hours per week.
Southwest Airline Jobs | Find the Best Jobs Now (Apply Now)
Project Coordinator in Healthcare Jobs (Remote)
Medicare Cost Report Auditor III
Data Entry Clerk Jobs with No Experience 2021 Apply Soon
Work from Home Pharmacy Technician Jobs
Amazon Recruitment 2022 - Jobs For Freshers - Jobs at Amazon
Pharmacy Technician, Bilingual (Spanish) Remote
Immediate Hire Work from Home Jobs (Hiring Start) | United States
Inbound Sales Consultant
Humana Careers Remote | Administrative Assistant 2