Job Responsibilities : Medical Review Analyst – Remote
Salary : $69000 per year
Company : Piper Companies
Location : Remote US
Responsibilities of the Medical Review Analyst:
- Analyze records and utilize clinical experience to determine pre-existing, medical necessity, benefit eligibility and/or appropriate reimbursement for claims and/or products.
- Responsible for identifying, documenting, and escalating system and process issues. If issues arise, determine root cause and recommend solutions and complete correction.
- Review claims submitted by medical personnel and members by utilizing clinical knowledge. Determine medical necessity or treatment and refer cases accordingly.
- Monitor billing and document inappropriate usage or utilization trends.
- Maintain communication for members and providers about the status of their claims and medical reasoning behind decisions.
Qualifications of the Medical Review Analyst:
- RN/LPN North Carolina (NC) license
- Strong computer skills
- 3+ years of hands on clinical experience
- Medical billing experience preferred, but not required
Compensation of the Medical Review Analyst:
- Salary: based on relevant experience
- Comprehensive Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K
Click Here : Apply Now
Work from Home Jobs Greensboro NC
Amazon Online Jobs Work from Home No Experience
Customer Service Representative Work from Home No Experience 2021
Director of Football Operations
City of Coral Springs Jobs | Project Support Officer Jobs
Social Media Specialist Jobs | 100% Online
Tesla Work from Home for Best Positions in the USA
REMOTE COMPUTER SCIENTIST - RESEARCH COMPUTER SCIENTIST - SPACE DATA SYSTEMS
Amazon Job Openings | Software Development Engineer | Amazon Fulfillment Technology
Esports Jobs Apply Now 2022