Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Clerk
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Hubbardton Forge
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Hours and schedule can be flexible. Minimum of 20 hours a week. This position is onsite with the possibility of remote work.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Filter, analyze and code items for all company material commodities.
- Create part types based on information and enter into database.
- Review, sort and track data as needed.
- Review engineering drawings for consistency regarding parts and components.
- Scan, organize and shred documents to enable a paperless process.
- Assist in other projects as necessary.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Read and follow work instructions, procedures, policies, and complete various forms and reports.
- Maintain good attendance, flexibility in job assignments, adaptability to changing business needs, and continually learn and apply new skills.
- Follow safety rules, procedures, guidelines and training given; maintain cleanliness of workstation/house-keeping; maintain good personal hygiene; recognize and report hazards to designated individual(s); participate in safety program(s); report accidents/injuries immediately; practice safe work habits.
- Communicate well and get along with team members, actively listen, ask questions to understand, provide encouragement, and work safely and collaboratively to support a cooperative and positive team environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED required
- General computer skills required including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Excel a must