Job Responsibilities : Production Manager
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : OLIVER North America
Location : Remote US
About the role:
OLIVER is hiring a Production Manager to join our client team Brighthouse Financial, based in Charlotte, NC (with remote working option within US). We are a leading creative and digital agency specializing in building onsite teams in many of the world’s top brands. This model fosters excellent working synergies with the objective of creating great work and helping our clients communicate more effectively.
The key role of the Production Manager is to work closely with Account, Creative and Production teams, overseeing the development and execution of all video and digital/social content.
What you will be doing:Video Production:
Effectively partner with Account Management, Creative, Production and Post Production to fully understand the requirements, expectations, and vision of each project in order to deliver innovative and original content.
- Oversee development and production of long and short form videos (social/OLV), podcasts, webinars, photo shoots for Business Partners and the Client in collaboration with the creative team.
- Consult with the Account Manager on production timelines and needs
- Project Manage and oversee on-sight media specialist post-production schedule
- Project Manage video assets with off-site production teams
- Project Manage video development with freelancers
- Manage remote shoot productions (Webinars/Zoom recording)
- Partner with Account Management/Clients to create/manage schedules for talent
- Source props and remote set needs (in tandem with creative lead)
- Calculate, negotiate, and manage a thorough, accurate working budget for each production while also handling overall production costs and purchase orders and invoices.
- Gather and manage all A/V costs and budgets, in tandem with the Account Manager.
- Obtain & manage vendor/freelance paperwork and invoices
Digital + Social Production
- In partnership with Account Management, lead production of social and digital assets (editorial, ad-hoc) with production teams
- Ensure accuracy of production timelines and alignment media plan
- Project Manage development of assets with off-site production teams
- Project Manage review of assets with internal stakeholders
- Reviewing produced assets to ensure they match what was approved by stakeholders and compliance
- Quality oversight of the assets for the social channels/trafficking
- Uploading post copy and assets
- Trafficking dark assets to media team
- Publishing organic and boosted posts; and ensuring they published successfully
What you need to be great in this role:
- 2-5 years production oversight experience (video editing a plus too)
- Experience in project management system for internal/client communications
- Be great at juggling lots of different projects and prioritizing
- Be extremely organized and experience with time management
- Have strong and attention to detail