Job Responsibilities : Sales Development Manager – Olive Helps (Open to Remote)
Salary : $49000 per year
Company : Olive
Location : Remote US
The Olive Helps platform helps improve accuracy and efficiency while reducing avoidable mistakes. Olive Helps provides relevant, contextual information that is evoked by a human worker’s activity and coexists in their work environment with a seamless augmented reality application.
- Knowledge transfer & product training, prospecting strategy & campaign creation, Salesforce/CRM build-out, list sourcing
- Creating reports and dashboards using CRM and other tools to support the SDR process
- Meeting with & training Sales Development Reps (SDR) consistently
- Managing SDR KPIs
- Reporting weekly and quarterly on project status and providing real-time updates on progress – what’s working and where do we need to pivot
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field
- Experience in Sales Development management in the technology / healthcare space is preferred
- Hands-on experience working within Salesforce.com
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.