Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant – Development
Salary : $20 – $23 an hour
Company : CRISTA Resources
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Provide exceptional customer service to CRISTA staff, ministry leaders, donors and the general public. Support the staff above in strategizing, planning and executing all levels of meetings and events for the organization including, but not limited to major annual fundraising events, corporate and promotional events, third-party events, as well as corporate and board meetings taking place on and off the main campus, both locally and afar.
(General overview and may not include all details of responsibilities)
Support Director’s with administrative work:
- Schedule appointments with donors and internal stakeholders.
- Enter action notes into the Salesforce database.
- Reconcile P-card statements, receipt processing and input into Works.
- Research and prepare quality support materials for meetings and events.
- Write and edit correspondence.
- Work with CDR Staff and Donors and Church Engagement staff to coordinate trips.
Provide CDR Department administrative support:
- Collect and reconcile donor representatives’ travel receipts for donor billing.
- Facilitate technology set-up for Zoom/Skype meetings and conference calls.
- Plan and execute team events.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Assist in development and maintenance of office policies and procedures.
- Maintain team calendar.
Assist donor research, reporting and writing:
- Provide requested donor research through Salesforce, Wealth Engine and other tools.
- Coordinate and create requested donor reports, including leadership proposals.
- Create donor packets.
- Profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
- Lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles.
- Agreement and support of CRISTA’s Statement of faith.
- Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Associates degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
One year of administrative experience.
SOFTWARE / EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
One year of customer service experience.