Job Responsibilities : Quality Assurance Specialist- Healthcare Documentation
Salary : $17 an hour
Company : Nuance
Location : Remote US
Quality Assurance Specialists
Full Time, Benefits eligible, 100% Work from Home, General Shift
- Bachelor’s preferred; Associate’s or relevant certification with equivalent experience required.
- Minimum experience of 2 years as Quality Controller or Quality Auditor in healthcare documentation industry.
- Knowledge of error grading per AHDI, quality principles and its applications.
- Demonstrated excellence in quality delivery with attention to detail.
- Excellent English professional writing skills including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects with proficiency in medical terminology.
- For home-based employees, ability to work in a secure and private location on a personal computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection and one that can run security software to ensure safe handling of health information.
- Ability to work during regular business hours and outside of regular business hours as needed to meet customer deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and limit distractions to consistently meet deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team and adapt to change.
- Should be credible, self-driven, result-oriented with positive outlook, team player and empathic communicator.
- Experience with Office 365 and cloud-based productivity tools.
- Proficiency in AHDI Book of Style standards and other documentation standards as applicable in healthcare industry.
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records and ability to navigate through some of the most common EHRs like Epic, Allscripts etc.
- Familiarity with coding and billing aspects of medical document.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit and assess post-delivery charts of Quality Documentation Specialists to ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Ensuring integrity of the audits by adhering to the established standards.
- Coordinates internally on error grading standards and directives to ensure assessments are completed to the highest quality standards.
- Review providers specifications and highlight inconsistencies or lack of information.
- Provide advisory on alarming trends noted in category of errors and/or quality issues specific to client or quality documentation specialists.
- Participate and Contribute during biweekly calibration on error grading standards to help build a robust Quality Program.
- Provides advisory and education to the Quality Documentation Specialists through comments and feedback program in the Audit tool as part of improvement strategy.
- Performs duties as required or per directive from the Quality Operations Manager to help run and support the Quality Assurance Program.
- Ensure the audit tracker is updated and the data provided is accurate.
Pay Rate: $17/hour
Click Here : Apply Now
Project Financial / Accounting Coordinator
Shopify Remote Jobs & Careers | Easy Remote & Flexible Jobs
Field Recruitment | Field Work 2021 Apply Now
Work from Home Jobs No Experience ( Join Us) | Sales Recruiter
Remote Librarian Jobs in USA
Content Moderator Jobs Remote
Remote Jobs in USA for Foreigners
Shopify Remote Jobs | Technical Writer - Unskilled Jobs Apply Today
Work from Home Jobs Augusta Ga
Maximus Jobs Remote | Customer Service Representative 2021