Job Responsibilities : Data Analyst 2 – Fraud Strategy – Remote
Salary : Up to $46.10 an hour
Company : Nordstrom
Location : Remote US
Our Credit team helps make shopping at Nordstrom a more rewarding experience. This essential behind-the-scenes group delivers great products and services to our debit and credit card holders.This is a hybrid position meaning in the future there will be some in office work and that will be flexible as well.
- Design experiments to ensure that meaningful insights can be obtained from tests.
- Use statistical analysis techniques to quantify the impact of tests.
- Translate analytical findings into actionable strategic recommendations.
- Monitor the performance of existing fraud strategies and present findings in a concise and effective manner via related reports and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent combination of experience and education required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ Years of data analytics experience
- 1-2 years’ experience applying statistical modeling and inference.
- Ability to apply high level analytical, statistical and quantitative problem-solving skills to make actionable recommendations based on outcomes