Job Responsibilities : Data and Insights Manager – Global Nike Direct Digital Commerce (Remote Option*)
Salary : n
Company : Nike
Location : Remote US
Become a Part of the NIKE Inc. Team
NIKE Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow think dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers leaders and visionaries. At NIKE Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Through our digital platforms (Nike.com Nike App SNKRS Nike Running Club & Nike Training Club) the Nike Direct Digital Commerce (NDDC) Process and Capabilities team plays a critical role in bringing Nike’s digital experiences to life around the world! Every year we ensure over 100000 product experiences and launches are shared with our consumers on time and in the most premium brand expression Nike has.
Data fuels Nike’s digital transformation. The Operations Enablement organization within NDDC Process and Capabilities is at the forefront of that transformation delivering data obsessed innovation and insights to support critical Nike initiatives and processes. We are innovative diverse multidisciplinary and collaborative taking planning into the future and bringing the world with it!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Data and Insights Manager for Nike Direct Digital Commerce Operations you enjoy finding relationships between disparate data sets and clarity in a muddied data environment. You are highly proficient in SQL competent in a variety of scripting languages well-versed in data automation techniques and at home in a cloud based big data environment. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and you are excited by the challenge of building something from the ground up. You ask good questions are continually learning as well as finding opportunities to share knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Your work will power our analytics data products and reporting environment as you will provide the underlying architecture and data solutions that underlie all Operations Enablement data and reporting products. You will be expected to be a strong collaborator and act as an authority to achieve results as directed by our partners and Nike.com leadership.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be part of an Operations Enablement squad that delivers scalable solutions to power digital operations optimization and enable critical decisions at Nike. You will work side by side with our agile team members in data engineering product and data visualization and with business process owners throughout digital operations. You’ll also work in close partnership with other business intelligence and data product teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics Computer Science Information Systems Engineering or equivalent combination of relevant education experience and training
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business intelligence and data warehouse engineering experience
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as Tableau Power BI SQL or similar tools
- Solid skills in programming languages (particularly Python and SQL) and ability to apply them for data acquisition preprocessing modeling and monitoring.
- Strong experience with common data science/analytics software tools (e.g. SQL Hadoop Spark Airflow) and cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services Snowflake).
- Strong experience in data warehousing dimensional modeling and the ability to bring standard methodologies with regard to data management ETL API integrations and data governance
- Proven ability to sift through data perform statistical analysis identify critical information and develop solution options
- Outstanding written verbal and interpersonal communication skills with management technical peers and business partners
- Remote Work Option – Open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota Vermont and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado this position has an annual base salary range of $107000 – $161500.
For employees based in NYC and Westchester County NY this position has an annual base salary range of $128500 – $192500.
Information about benefits
NIKE Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package casual work environment a diverse and inclusive culture and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location or the role every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression veteran status or disability.
Click Here : Apply Now