Job Responsibilities : Music Label – Ticket Customer Support
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : ModSquad
Location : Remote US
Do you have a Ticket Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects… then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Are you a music-lover? Join us!
ModSquad has partnered with one of the biggest record labels out there, and they are releasing music from some of the world’s most popular (and amazing) artists and bands!
We’re looking for excellent mods willing to help those who help their favorite artists – there’s such a huge variety, you’re sure to find something that interests you with this unique opportunity! It’s a straightforward ticket-only project! You’ll respond to customers about their orders, and escalate tickets to the client when necessary.
Must be able to work Monday-Friday from 5 am – 2 pm PST initially. After a few weeks hours will become more flexible. Ability to work weekends after first few weeks is a plus.
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- Should be a fan of music!
- Has solid customer service skills
- Has a track record of great productivity without compromising on quality
- Magento and Zendesk experience a huge PLUS!
- Can maintain client productivity standards
- Can follow workflows
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above (Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.)
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
Remote Supervisor Jobs (NOW HIRING)
Remote Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs 2021
Work from Home Jobs
Amazon Work from Home Jobs | Amazon Hiring for 2022
Work from Home Jobs Utah
Remote Dietitian Jobs 100% Work From Home
Remote Proofreading Jobs | New Work from Jobs In United States
Part Time Jobs U-Haul | Sales & Reservations Agent
Remote Proofreader Jobs 2021 | Writer and Editor
Meta Jobs Remote | Urgent Hiring 2022!