Job Responsibilities : HR Generalist
Salary : $90000 per year
Company : Moderna
Location : Remote US
Moderna is growing and we need support to help enable our current HR processes and be a part of the effort to scale them as we grow. In this role, you may also be asked to help support ad hoc projects, like writing job descriptions, exit interviews, managing communications, partnering with vendors and organizing training. The ideal candidate will also have employee relations experience, enjoy problem solving, building relationships and have a deep curiosity for understanding how things can be done more efficiently.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the HRBP team to understand current processes and policies
- Support Workday HR processes such as transfers, reorganizations, shift changes, compensation changes, etc.
- Manage ad hoc report requests in partnership with HRIS team
- Engage with employees and managers to resolve employee questions
- Respond to employee relations concerns as needed
- Develop effective working relationships across HR functions to understand key process requirements and drive efficient resolution of problems that may arise.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 3 year experience working in a corporate HR environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience using Workday or other HRIS system.
- MS Outlook and Excel skills are required. Word and PowerPoint experience desirable.
- A natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work.
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
Click Here : Apply Now