Job Responsibilities : Designer
Salary : $56000 per year
Company : Microsoft
Location : Remote US
About Windows & Devices
The Windows & Devices Experiences team is responsible for creating the next generation of experiences for Windows and the Surface line of products.
We are a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers and engineers who work collaboratively on creating research-backed, people-centric experiences that bridge the gap between software and hardware, while being inclusive, accessible, and modern. We believe that our products reflect the people and the culture behind them, and we foster a synergetic work environment where curiosity, critical thinking and diverse perspectives are highly valued.
About Modern Input and Accessibility team
The Modern Input and Accessibility team is responsible for designing accessibility tools for diverse customers in the accessibility community. We do this by leveraging the Inclusive Design process and co-creating with our customers. We talk to customers to understand their unique and shared needs to find innovative solutions to make their Windows experience possible, complete, and efficient.
- Partner with a cross-functional team in a collaborative design process.
- Work closely with Research, Product and Engineering to identify, plan, scope and execute design solutions end to end.
- Generate and collaborate on actionable insights that both explore potential opportunities and evaluate existing experiences.
- Synthesize insights, communicate results, and illustrate recommendations in compelling ways and/or design deliverables that measurably improve the use of Windows.
- Be a user advocate, driving user needs and goals into both creative, pragmatic, and scalable design solutions that are fully compliant with engineering and accessibility requirements.
- Understand and implement against the Fluent design language on Windows to create a set of memorable experiences that will help strengthen and differentiate our product and brand.
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design skills, attention to detail, and the ability to solve complex problems through thoughtful solutions
- 1-2+ years track record of building successful products that demonstrate system thinking
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, both visual, verbal, and written
- Expertise with industry standard design tools (Figma, ProtoPie) and ability create pixel-perfect designs, prototypes and other design artifacts
Skills that will set you apart
- Experience designing voice-only multimodal products, e.g. conversational UI.
- Passion for building solutions for people with disabilities.
- Passion for leveraging unique ways to tell stories (sizzle videos, prototypes)
Tax Advisor (Virtual or Physical)
University of Florida Jobs | Best Work from Home Jobs
Remote Jobs El Paso TX
Online Jobs that Pay through Paypal - Apply Soon
Fedex Express Jobs | Data Engineer III
Loan Processor Jobs Remote in USA 2021
Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
Museum Jobs Near Me | Museum Specialist In USA for Apply Today!
Remote Tech Jobs Entry Level