Job Responsibilities : People Services Specialist
Salary : $46600 per year
Company : Meta
Location : Remote US
Leading with care and empathy we develop efficient and simple people processes systems policies and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers. The People Services Specialist part of Facebook’s Global People Operations team will work to deliver consistently accurate data and standard processes across the entire employee lifecycle. This role will execute critical key People transactions and data while ensuring that the data we manage is clean in compliance and up-to-date. This role will work closely with internal and external partners to make sure the processes are aligned with the strategy around the employee experience. The ideal person exhibits patience attention to detail teamwork motivation and an upbeat attitude.
People Services Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around Onboarding processes policy and issues.
- Manage inbound employee inquiries identify needs process necessary transactions in Workday Salesforce and other systems escalate issues or re-assign inquiry as required.
- Execute with accuracy and high standards the delivery of transactions and processes.
- Maintain a commitment to our key performance indicators (KPIs) around accuracy responsiveness and completeness.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the request tracking system Knowledge Base tool and Workday.
- Create and maintain documentation around key work functions providing training and mentoring support on areas where you are designated as Subject Matter Expert.
- Help drive process improvement projects.
- Complete regular data quality reviews and audits.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners and stakeholders to support various programs processes or initiatives.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience interacting with all levels of an organization.
- Experience as a self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction.
- Computer skills including proficiency with MS Excel application (VLOOKUP etc.).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Collaborative and experience in a team environment.
- Experience exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience supporting employee life cycle operations (e.g. onboarding movement offboarding etc.)
- Technical background
- Experience in continuous process improvement
- Shared services experience preferred
Click Here : Apply Now