Job Responsibilities : Enterprise Support Tech
Salary : $45000 per year
Company : Facebook
Location : Burlingame, CA 94010 US
This position is part of the Enterprise Operations organization and requires a diverse and flexible skill-set for supporting a wide set of services such as incident management, AV/VC, Events, Server, Networking, etc., that we offer across our brands of companies (Facebook, Instagram, Oculus and WhatsApp). Candidates must be passionate about technology, live for amazing customer service and have the ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Troubleshoot or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of support, providing end-user assistance where required until the issue has been resolved.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer focus and collaborative working for incidents and problems that are presented and escalated, as well as when necessary, being the first point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing mobile devices and application system environment.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of IT procedures, products, and services.
- Using performance reporting and user analysis to identify appropriate user training initiatives to ensure the highest levels of knowledge and adoption of technology in relation to the software and systems that Facebook utilizes.
- Act as a stakeholder for driving enhancements and improving support for all EE.
- Drive internal communication and priority within the business and Facebook headquarters to ensure consistency across the EE Organization.
- Project manage specific IT components related to operational goals (new offices, office relocations, mergers & acquisitions).
- Available to travel to other Facebook locations regionally to support offices and wider EE teams.
- Ability to provide engaging, informative, well-organized evidential feedback where required.
- 2+ years experience in a technical support role in either a corporate or retail environment.
- 2+ years of experience in support and troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS platforms (Max OSX 10.10+, Windows 8 or above) including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android mobile operating systems.
- 1+ years of experience in support and troubleshooting of Linux Operating Systems (Fedora, Ubuntu).
- 2+ years experience with setup and configuration of end-user desktop and laptop computer hardware, software, printers, phones, cell phones, and peripherals.
- 1+ years experience working with a ticketing system such as Asana, Remedy, ServiceNow, or equivalent.
- Experience in new product/service releases and stay on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
Account Executive Jobs | Remote US
Special Officer Recruitment | Real Work from Home Jobs
Remote Call Center Jobs | Universal Agent (Temporary)-Remote
Product Manager Role Jobs | Digital Innovation (REMOTE 100%)
Remote Medical Job | Virtual Health Assistant 2021 Apply Now
Overnight Work from Home Jobs | Customer Support Specialist 2021
Remote Financial Analyst Jobs | 100% Remote
UnitedHealth Group Remote Jobs | Enrollment / Eligibility Representative
Blue Cross Blue Shield Work from Home Jobs | Customer Service
Walgreens Call Center Jobs | 2021 Best Jobs