Job Responsibilities : Medicare Sales Field Agent
Salary : $75000 per year
Company : Humana
Location : Muscle Shoals, AL 35661 US
In this field position you will; build community relationships drive self-generated sales and meet sales goals and metrics while working independently. You will be interacting with Humana’s customers external business partners and the community we serve through face-to-face virtual and telephonic interactions. Face to face will encompass grass roots marketing and field sales events in the community as well as visiting prospects in their homes. Our Medicare Sales Field Agent sells individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life Annuity Indemnity Dental Vision Prescription and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
Face to face interactions in prospective members’ home are a requirement for this position.
- Active Alabama Health Insurance license
- Experience with technology to include high level use of laptop and mobile phone applications with an understanding of CRM tools or other sales/marketing resources
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Outlook
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Active Alabama Life and Variable Annuity Insurance license
- Associate’s or Bachelors’ degree
- Prior experience in TEAMS and PowerPoint
- Experience engaging with the community through service organizations activities and volunteerism
- Experience selling Medicare products
- Bilingual with the ability to speak read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
- Prior experience in public speaking and presentations
- Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana) prior to your start date in order to sell our products
- This position is in scope of Humana’s Driving Safety and Vehicle Management Program and therefore subject to driver license validation and MVR review.
Schedule: Meeting with members requires appointments and/or event times that may vary on nights and weekends. Flexibility is essential to your success.
Training: The first three weeks of employment and attendance is mandatory.
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment provided by an outside vendor to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide their social security number if it is not already on file. When required an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions on how to add the information into your official application on Humana’s secure website.
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Full time associates enjoy
- Base salary with a competitive commission structure and a monthly guarantee
- Medical Dental Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
- Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a competitive match
- Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
Scheduled Weekly Hours