Job Responsibilities : Medical Records Review Agent II (escalation team)
Salary : $48800 per year
Company : Deloitte
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Work you’ll do
- Obtain pertinent Medical Records and review their contents based on a list of qualifications.
- Analyze records/cases from the Triage 1 team that are more complicated in nature.
- Identify gaps in these medical records or inconsistencies .
- Submit clarification requests to appropriate parties
- Participate in team meetings and offers feedback to/from staff
- Demonstrate adaptability and accept change in a positive manner
- Readily assists other staff members upon completion of assigned duties
- Assists in orienting and training new colleagues
- Follow all policies and procedures mandated governing bodies regarding HIPAA.
- Participate in trainings
- May be required to receive inbound/outbound calls if follow up is needed.
- Ability to work flexible shifts which could include some weekends and holidays
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people ideas technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal state & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions our team of over 15000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption reimagine the possible and fulfill their mission promise.
The Contact Center focuses on advising implementing and operating contact center operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. We achieve this by helping our clients discover design and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors motivations and preferences of our clients’ customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrixed organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- 3+ years of total work experience in fields such as customer service call centers business administration document review or relevant field.
- 1+ years experience reviewing/analyzing documents such as medical records insurance claims legal documents or Government documents.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future
- Ability to work remotely or work from home
- previous experience analyzing large documents (50-200 pages) and writing case review summaries
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities
- Previous experience documenting in electronic health records