Job Responsibilities : Medical Librarian
Salary : $25 per hour
Company : Ascension
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
What You Will Do:
Serve as a strategic consultant to manage, plan, and implement clinical performance initiatives to create, implement, and evaluate multi-faceted competency-based programs, delivery mechanisms, and clinical performance.
- Consult on the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical learning programs and performance processes that support core clinical competency across the organization.
- Provide assistance with the use of Qualtrics and/or REDCap.
- Be knowledgeable regarding various search databases such as CINAHL Plus, PubMed, Cochrane Library. Congress.gov, Embase, and provide guidance in conducting literature searches.
- Provide expertise and resources to develop professional clinical nurses’ evidence review competencies (PICO questions, search strategies, documentation of search).
- Be familiar with reference management software like EndNote or Reference Manager and provide assistance as needed.
- Provide access for interlibrary loan requests.
- Conduct independent searches for articles, either for an unretrievable article or as part of the evidence review team.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of Library Science Background preferred
- Clinical Background preferred
- CINAHL Plus, PubMed, Cochrane Library, Congress.gov and Embase experience
- Masters Degree preferred