Job Responsibilities : Mechanical Engineer
Salary : $76000 per year
Company : Eichleay, Inc.
Location : Remote US
- Perform independently on a project or lead a small team of mechanical engineers by tracking/delegating work scope, checking deliverables, preparing change notices and providing cost & schedule updates to Project Controls, Project Managers and the Client.
- Prepare mechanical equipment technical specifications and equipment RFQs to request budgetary pricing to support project work. Performs technical analysis of bids and reviews and approves vendor documentation.
- Prepare equipment layouts for mechanical equipment (i.e. compressors, pumps, separators, filters, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, and storage tanks).
- Preparation of design and rerate calculations for various mechanical equipment.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 10+ years of oil & gas/heavy industrial experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience selecting fixed and rotating equipment (i.e. fin fans, compressors, pumps, pressure vessels, storage tanks and heat exchangers).
- Knowledge of ASME B31.1/B31.3, ASME BPVC, and API Industry Standards
- Have a PE or able to obtain a PE in the state of California, Washington, or Montana.
- Familiarity with COMPRESS for ASME Code pressure vessel design.
- Field experience as a Mechanical Engineer onsite a refinery.
- Experience as a discipline lead.
Walgreens Work From Home Jobs
Manufacturing or Warehouse Jobs
Work from Home Jobs Virginia Beach
Care Customer Communications Manager
Unskilled Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
HR Remote Jobs Coordinator | Remote Part Time
Nike Recruitment 2022 - Work From Home Jobs - Nike Jobs In USA (Open to remote work)
Microsoft Recruitment 2022 Online | Easy & Flexible Jobs
Comcast Work from Home - 100% Virtual Work 2022
Telemedicine Operations Specialist