Job Responsibilities : Mortgage Loan Processor III
Salary : $46000 per year
Company : Computershare
Location : Remote us
Educational requirements : High School
A Role You Will Love
Come expand on your mortgage processing skills and leverage your career, here at Computershare! We love to see our people excel in their careers, and you will find a lot of our employees around the world who have truly exceptional stories of their own careers within different parts of our business. The team is talented, hard-working, and dedicated to the success of the organization.
What Will You Bring to The Role?
The most important elements to this role’s success are that you are a self-starter who demonstrates a strong sense of urgency with great problem-solving, organization skills and ability to multi-task. You take pride in having a proven track record of both productivity and quality working across multiple wealth management mortgage loans who is also deadline driven. You demonstrate exceptional active listening skills with ability to paraphrase what is being stated to validated and possesses solid verbal communication skills to articulate communication clearly and effectively to borrowers and the management team.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have Mortgage Loan Processing CEMA experience/NY Requirement
- Minimum of 5 years of mortgage processing and/or operations experience
- Minimum of 2 years of customer support experience
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in compliance, fraud and monitoring tools (mavent, corelogic, interthinks, FHA, VA, DU and LP)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- A Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Ability to navigate multiple software programs and detailed knowledge of mortgage closing process, including TRID and High Networth Lending Transactions
- Proven expertise with TRID compliance related task and ability to course correct activities and behaviors to improve compliance and quality related performance