Job Responsibilities : Technical Writer
Salary : $59000 per year
Company : Lionbridge Technologies
Location : Remote US
We want an individual with great communication, research, and teamwork skills. They should have basic knowledge of topic-based authoring and minimalism with basic knowledge of XML authoring tools or standards such as DITA.
Role and Responsibility:
- Develop new content for Instructions for Use (IFU), Quick Guide, and Product Labeling.
- Participate in the Project Core Team meetings such as Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning meetings, and Retrospectives.
- Edit, proofread, and route content for review and approval.
- Work with UX team to come up with graphic illustrations for quick reference guide.
- Publish and distribute content through the appropriate channels following standard operating procedures.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in science, arts, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of content management software, including In Design, FrameMaker, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Good working knowledge of topic-based authoring, and DITA is a PLUS.
- Work experience in medical device or other regulated industry is a PLUS.