Jobs In US ( Physician )
Company Name: Curai Health
Job Name: Physician
Salary: $200,000 to $290,000 ( per annum )
Experience : 2 Years Or Above
Language : English
Full Job Descrioption:
What is a Physician?
Doctors – otherwise called essential consideration specialists – are a patient’s most memorable stop when influenza side effects emerge, a sporadic mole or knot shows up, a cerebral pain will not die down, or quite a few other wellbeing questions come up. Doctors additionally see their patients when they’re smart for yearly check-ups, where they complete a test and request tests to assist with getting medical conditions from the get-go – or even forestall them before they start.
Doctors are prepared to take a patient’s clinical history and request tests to recognize any inconsistencies. In view of the tests and experimental outcomes, doctors could endorse medicine or a treatment plan. They additionally answer questions patients have connected with their wellbeing, and they offer guidance for sound living.
Our main goal at Curai is to make great medical care available to all. We are satisfying this venturesome mission by building a virtual-first essential consideration administration. Mixing high-contact clinical consideration expanded with computerized reasoning, we are building a versatile essential consideration model that furnishes patients with quality consideration whenever, anyplace, from their cell phones at a truly reasonable cost.
Our organization is remote-first and we think about applicants across the US.
Clinical Tasks at Curai
The clinical group at Curai utilizes Computerized reasoning engaged electronic records to convey dire consideration and essential consideration to our board of patients.
What Your identity is
- None of these independently are hard prerequisites, yet they really do depict the sort of people that we think would be best and blissful at Curai. You…
- Have worked from a distance previously, or have an overwhelming inclination that you’d function admirably with a 100 percent remote group, spread across various timezones
- Esteem a group based cooperative methodology as it connects with giving medical care
- Energetic about giving sympathetic customized patient consideration at scale
- Are eager to give things a shot to approve new elements, and continue on the off chance that they never again take care of an issue
- Esteem expansiveness of information as much as specialization
- Have informed feelings that you hold daintily
- Appreciate thoroughly considering compromises, with both care of close term needs and Curai’s drawn out methodology
- Comprehend what a startup is and that 1 year here is like 3-4 years in a major organization; You will get to work and send off bunches of tasks, and you have a learning mentality to handle new difficulties
What You’ll Do
A typical day for a Curai Doctor is spent doing things like:
- Seeing intense/critical consideration patients in our live text-based talk facility. This can likewise incorporate direct persistent consideration cases requiring tops off
- 90% clinical and 10% authoritative errands. Authoritative time is stalled between clinical gatherings, EHR/computerization item criticism projects, and clinical activities quality improvement projects
- Being answerable for precisely diagnosing patients utilizing definite patient history-taking and giving proof based treatment proposals
- Composing productive experience visit notes in a reasonable style that exhibits solid clinical critical thinking abilities, differential determinations, and an elegantly composed and significant consideration plan. Shutting all notes ideally toward the finish of the experience, and the most recent by the last shift of the day
- Joining forces with the man-made intelligence/ML in the EHR to build the machine’s capacity to help suppliers with clinical choice help
- Giving criticism to the simulated intelligence/ML and item groups on highlights that further develop supplier proficiency and exactness
- Keeping up to date with EHR include refreshes by constantly preparing and staying current on the stage
- Working intimately with nurture specialists in cooperative arrangements for states that require it
What You’ll Need
We perceive not every person will have these necessities. Assuming you meet the vast majority of the models beneath and you’re amped up for the open door and ready to learn, we’d very much want to hear from you. It would be ideal for you to have:
- Board Confirmation in Inward Medication, Family Practice
- Dynamic California, Illinois, and Texas permit, and DEA with the capacity to get authorized in each of the 50 states and DC by our authorizing seller
- 5+ long stretches of clinical practice, in a perfect world huge practice or commitment with essential consideration
- A foundation in walking care or essential consideration. We can consider critical consideration and crisis medication experience
- Advanced smarts, astounding composing abilities, brilliant syntactic development, and fantastic order of English
- Earlier telemedicine experience as well as start-up experience in medical care, is an or more
- Capability in English. Spanish familiarity is an additional in addition to
- Confidence in computer based intelligence/programming as a device to generally use doctors’ time (10x doctor’s compass)
- Great composed and oral relational abilities to guarantee a significant and proficient patient experience
Jobs In US ( Physician )
Top 10 Tips for Interview:
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Jobs In US ( Physician )
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.
Jobs In US ( Physician )