Job Responsibilities : HR – Employment Specialist
Salary : $43000 per year
Company : Bank of England
Location : 5 State House Plaza, Suite 500, Little Rock, AR 72201 US
Educational requirements : High School
Typical business work hours are 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. As the Human Resource Employment Specialist, you will be expected to demonstrate a sense of urgency, willingness to work closely with others, demonstrate exceptional communication skills, be part of a team whose primary focus is service to our customers. This is a non-exempt position.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Adding Requisitions when required
- Managing Applications status
- Closing Requisitions
- Post sponsored ads with Indeed, CareerBuilder and Monster
- Tracking all sponsored job postings.
- Saving all documents
- Determining if the candidate requires training relevant to the position they were hired into
- Communicating with executive management to determine candidate’s approval for remote employment
- Following Part-time Loan Officer approval process
- Following dual position approval process
- Tracking rehires and obtaining approval for hire
- Run background screenings specific to the job position for which a candidate has applied, once a verbal offer has been made
- Submit the correct forms specific to the applicant’s geological areas of residency
- Call SASS tech for overdue screenings statuses
- Open job requisitions for 170+ branches, as needed.
- Communicating to managers when a candidate is approved for hire
- Sending the approved candidate’s information for New Hire, Payroll, and NMLS registry (if required)
- Additional Duties:
- Complete monthly E I-9 upload
- Email managers monthly to obtain disposition codes for all applicants
- Gather and prepare necessary documents regarding the candidate’s credit to present to the Credit Committee for their review and approval
- This position will be backup to the Onboarding Coordinator position.
- Front Desk Backup:
- This position will backup the Front Desk Receptionist position when they are away from the office.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative support experience in a professional setting required. Previous experience in a Human Resource support position preferred.
- Previous HRIS experience, preferably in ADP to include opening requisitions, posting jobs on big job boards and conducting background screenings, preferred.
- Advanced computer proficiency skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work within strong professional ethics and rules of confidentiality to provide effective services to employees, customers and vendors.
- Communication and Language Skills Requirements: Listening skills with ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Prioritization skills – ability to recognize and act on changing priorities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with acute attention to detail with great accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, employees and vendors.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
Click Here : Apply Now
Account and Finance Consultant Jobs in USA 2021 Apply Now
Amazon Work From Home Jobs In USA | Online Jobs For Bachelor's Pass
Working at Target No Experience Needed (Full-Time Remote or Hybrid)
Hotel Housekeeping Jobs - Cleaning Job Vacancies
Cigna Careers and Employments | Customer Service
Customer Service Representative Jobs | Work from Home
Work from Home Part Time Jobs
Virtual Assistant Jobs | Online Assistant Jobs Near Me Apply Now 2022
CVS Careers Work from Home (Fully Remote)
Virtual Customer Service Representative Join Us Now