Job Responsibilities : CASHIER (PART-TIME)
Salary : n
Company : (part of Compass Group)
Location : 64 Robbins St, Waterbury, CT 06708 US
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time CASHIER position.
- Location: Waterbury Hospital-64 Robins St. Waterbury CT 06708 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time schedule; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary weekends and weekdays included; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior customer service/cashier experience preferred.
- Starting Pay: $20.26 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1137420.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people your community and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation’s largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary nutritional and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1200 registered dietitians 300 executive chefs and 21000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Performs cashiering duties including making cash transactions verifying cash drawer giving change counting cash receipts and completing cash reports. May also perform general food service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation service and dining room facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Enters all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change accepts declining balance cards and other acceptable forms of payment; issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Observes customer purchases in the cafe line and differentiates between standard portions.
- Replenishes condiments coffee other beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service areas.
- Keeps pastry case stocked.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation ServSafe and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Hospital Indemnity Insurance Legal Services and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities achievements and experience without regard to race national origin sex age disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities skills tasks or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1137420