Job Responsibilities : Manager, Inside Sales
Salary : $79000 per year
Company : Snagajob
Location : Remote US
In an effort to better serve our 47 million registered hourly workers and over 450,000 employer locations, Snagajob is looking for a Manager of Inside Sales to build and lead a world-class Business Development Rep (BDR) team.
We believe that the best talent for Snagajob is everywhere and fully embrace a hybrid working model. Though we have three east coast offices, we encourage candidates across the United States to apply.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Manage a team of BDRs that achieves targets (qualified meetings; bookings influenced) and significantly increases the productivity of Snagajob’s sales efforts
- Develop a strong culture on the BDR team that supports BDR productivity, engagement, and growth – both within the BDR role and into other Snagajob sales roles
- Build and lead a BDR team that executes on a metrics-driven, repeatable sales motion
- Partner closely with other Sales Management and Sales Operations to optimize BDR performance and process as Snagajob continues to grow and evolve.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism and business acumen; lead from the front with courtesy, clear communication, and sense of urgency
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated success managing a BDR team (or similar) in a high-performing B2B sales organization
- Experience making decisions based on data, proactively inspecting and managing to KPIs in a CRM system, and running a consistent, repeatable sales process
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to attract and develop high-performing sales professionals
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize for greatest business impact
- Outstanding relationship building experience and communication skills – with your team, your partners, and other stakeholders
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values – solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire – by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives