Job Responsibilities : Python Software Engineer
Salary : $96000 per year
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Location : Remote US
As a software engineer in the Global Energy Team in our Houston office, you will be assisting in the design, build and delivery of the tooling used by trading and other business partners in the commodities energy space. In addition to strong software engineering skills, an agile mindset is required to be able to focus on both strategic initiatives and streamline the day-to-day trading activities of the desk.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing in a modern programming language, preferably Python or C++
- Ability to remediate issues in an existing codebase on which the business fully relies end-to-end
- Solid understanding of software engineering practices