Job Responsibilities : Reservations Agent (work from home)
Salary : $15.75 an hour
Company : Alaska Airlines
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
From our call centers or their homes contact center and reservations agents handle everything from urgent travel plan changes to mileage plan award travel. Our agents are out-of-the-box thinkers who engage each guest interaction with kindness. In return you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package professional development opportunities and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
The Reservations Sales Agent (RSA) is responsible for assisting guests with information regarding fares flight schedules routings and policies at Alaska Airlines (AS) Horizon Air (QX) Sky West (OO) and our Alliance partners. As a member of the reservations team this individual contributor role verifies availability of space confirms reservations and makes appropriate changes to reservations and tickets. This is a work at home union represented position.
- Perform a variety of guest service functions via multiple channels including:
- Answer incoming inquiries and match the features and benefits of Alaska Airlines to the needs of the guest.
- Answer guests’ inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or on our travel partners.
- Make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
- Assist guests with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
- Handle guests’ questions complaints and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first interaction resolution.
- Operate within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
- Proactively create a positive service-oriented environment for guests.
Hotel/per diem offered to hires during training who do not live within 75 miles of Seattle WA
Job-Specific Experience Education & Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including a professional and pleasant phone demeanor clear pleasant and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar tone and pronunciation.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. verbal written and listening).
- Demonstrated proficiency and agility with adopting utilizing and navigating new and rapidly changing technologies and applications on handheld and other multi-media devices.
- Proven ability to continually learn and understand changing job-related policies and procedures company products services and promotions in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a process-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with general computer programs keyboard skills and Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word Excel PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM at an efficiency of 85% or better.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends holidays and overtime in a 24/7/365 operation.
- Ability and willingness to work from home within the state designated in the posting. Some in-office time is required.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Airline or travel industry experience.
- Spanish language proficiency.
Click Here : Apply Now