Job Responsibilities : Team Attendant (Part-Time)
Salary : $28700 per year
Company : Pacers Sports & Entertainment
Location : Fort Wayne, IN US
As an integral member of our game-night staff Team Attendants provide Mad Ants team and personnel as well as visiting team and personnel service throughout the game.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report at least 90 minutes prior to tipoff
- Rebound for home or visiting players during pregame and halftime warmups
- Retrieve shooting shirts and pants for players checking into the game for home and visiting teams
- Take shooting shirts pants towels Gatorade to home and visiting team locker rooms at halftime and postgame
- Monitor and dry sweat or spilled drinks when visible on the court during the game
- Serve Gatorade and towels to home or visiting players and coaches during games
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outgoing personality
- Available to work days evenings and weekends during the Mad Ants season (November – March/April)
- Strong work ethic
Must be at least 14 years old and have a work permit
The ability to read analyze and interpret instructions and reports is necessary. In addition one should be able to write reports and correspondence. One is also required to act appropriately in a business setting and effectively communicate with co-workers clients and the general public.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
- Move heavy objects
- Work very long and unusual hours
- Be exposed to loud noises
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the Coliseum/game environment is usually loud.
- The weather conditions during outside events can vary
- The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion national origin sex sexual orientation age gender identity marital status disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for certain part-time positions at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment – the position of Part-Time Team Attendant is one of these positions. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.
Highly Paying Remote Jobs | Solar Sales Team Leader
Entry-Level Remote Jobs | Account Executive In USA
Art Jobs Work from Home | Arts and Culture Administrative Assistant
Wells Fargo Jobs from Home |
Cigna Work from Home Jobs | Start to Work for Cigna
Proofreader Jobs Remote - Crypto Content Writer 2021 Apply Now
Airline Work from Home Jobs
Wiley Careers and Employment | Campaign Manager
Spotify Jobs | Best Company In USA Hiring 2022
work to home | Customer Service Representative