Job Responsibilities : Graphic Designer
Salary : $55,680 – $70,000 a year
Company : Tesla BioHealing, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Graphic Designer – Job Description
Our medical technology uses Life Force Energy, also known as Biophotons, to improve life quality for people with unmet needs, such as those with stroke-paralysis, traumatic brain injuries, Parkinson’s’ diseases, Alzheimer’s diseases, dementia, and more. People will receive Life Force Energy simply by staying at our centers which have MedBeds empowered with our Biophoton Generators. We have seen incredible recoveries take place in short periods of time from people using our MedBeds. Just by staying overnight at our center, people will feel like they are at vacation at a hotel, but their cells will be nourished with Life Force Energy, supporting activation of self-repair mechanisms. The model is simple, but the results are profound.
Are you qualified to help bring this breakthrough healing to your community?
- Taking a key role in the design and layout of the website, product label, brochure, whitepaper, video editing, literature and sales and marketing materials generation
- Working with other teams to meet company-wide targets
- Implementing and maintaining high quality SEO policies and incorporating them with web content
- Collecting and analyzing data on website usage to improve performance
- Responding to reports of technical problems and working with the team to fix them quickly
- Experience with Shopify a plus but not required
About Tesla BioHealing: We are a fast-growing R&D medical device manufacturer and marketer of bioenergetic technology designed to improve life quality of millions of people with unmet needs.
OUR MISSION To bring proven scientific medical research and breakthrough bioenergetic technology together to enrich, enhance, and extend the lives of our customers.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now