Job Responsibilities : Collision Trainer
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Develop Individual and site-specific learning plans to ensure readiness targets and required learning & development for site personnel.
- Develop and deliver customized learning solutions designed to develop the customer-focus and problem-solving capability of Tesla collision.
- Partner with Collision leaders to validate skill and expertise of collision employees.
- Ensure that programs and processes are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered in compliance with Tesla’s objectives.
- Degree or Certificate from a university program or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- High school diploma or equivalent, Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an collision facility environment
- 50% of the year travel maximum
- Experience working in a learning & development function strongly preferred.
- Capable of seamlessly integrating with multiple different teams on wide variety of different technical repairs and processes
- Valid driver license and insurable
Click Here : Apply Now
Lead UX Researcher
Chat Specialist (Portuguese/English)
Walmart Jobs Work From Home, Walmart Data Entry Work From Home US ( Business Operations )
Part Time Jobs Fort Collins | Part Time Jobs
U-Haul Work from Home In Office Customer Service Phone Agent Apply Now
American Airlines Careers Houston, Airlines Work At Home Jobs ( Customer Assistance Representative )
Easy Work from Home Jobs No Experience
Remote Jobs Customer Service Agent - 2021 Apply Now
Business Continuity Manager
Progressive Work from Home Customer Service from Home | Remote 2021