Job Responsibilities : Collision Trainer
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Develop Individual and site-specific learning plans to ensure readiness targets and required learning & development for site personnel.
- Develop and deliver customized learning solutions designed to develop the customer-focus and problem-solving capability of Tesla collision.
- Partner with Collision leaders to validate skill and expertise of collision employees.
- Ensure that programs and processes are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered in compliance with Tesla’s objectives.
- Degree or Certificate from a university program or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- High school diploma or equivalent, Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an collision facility environment
- 50% of the year travel maximum
- Experience working in a learning & development function strongly preferred.
- Capable of seamlessly integrating with multiple different teams on wide variety of different technical repairs and processes
- Valid driver license and insurable
Remote Pharmacist Jobs
Remote Data Entry Jobs | Data Entry Specialist
Advertising Manager Jobs (REMOTE)
Amazon Remote Jobs Online for Part Time Fresher | Flex Riders | New Private Company Job 2022
Customer Success Support Engineer | Apply Now
IRS Work from Home Jobs
Concentrix Work from Home | Manager ( Remote- USA Anywhere)
Remote Account Manager Jobs | Work at Home
Entry Level Bookkeeping Jobs No Experience Remote
Banking Jobs Near Me | Transaction Banking Specialist