Job Responsibilities : Customer Solutions Teammate – Remote
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : PayPal
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
As a Teammate you will:
- Confidently answer contacts, through multiple channels (i.e. Phone, Email, Chat), from customers our company’s products and services.
- Proactively guide and address customer questions regarding but not limited to; PayPal Products, Resolution Center, Purchase Protection, Seller Protection, Claims Management Processes, Chargebacks, Policy, Procedures and complete Issue Resolution.
- Adhere to guidelines for account confidentiality and maintain the privacy and security of all PayPal customers.
- Proactively use customer information to educate, negotiate, and reposition available options.
- Balance the needs of the customer and business while driving loyalty and long-term value
- Escalate customer contacts as necessary. Forward customer feedback regarding feature requests, product gaps, policy and/or process pain points.
- Develop and maintain cross functional proficiency within selected departments, including buyer product information, Compliance and Risk Operations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience within a financial service industry or call center environment with direct customer contact in one of these areas is required:
- Technical or Product Support
- Financial services industry
- Fraud or Risk Experience
- Retail or Hospitality
- Sales experience (commission based, quota based, up-selling, cross selling)
- Comfortable working in a high pressure, target-driven and fast paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office, Internet and a good knowledge of databases