Job Responsibilities : Manager, Data Management & Analytics
Salary : $52000 per year
Company : Netflix
Location : Los Gatos, CA US
The Data Management and Analytics pod sits within the Consumer Insights team and is composed of quantitative-leaning, technical experts with specialization inin data engineering and analytics. This team’s superpower is their unparalleled ability to bring clarity and a new perspective to nuanced and complicated business problems. They independently shine a light on opportunities and challenges or provide vital data to collaborative initiatives to ensure that insights inspire action and innovation across the company.
The leader of this team will wear four hats on most days: leader, partner, creator and expert. They will listen to their stunning team and Business and Regional partners and then combine this with their own expertise to create the vision, build out the team and support them through to delivery. Day-to-day running of the team will be balanced with the creation of tools, infrastructure and insights which proactively uncover and meet the needs of tomorrow. This pod will ensure that the Consumer Insights team delivers groundbreaking insights that challenge assumptions and present a world view that inspires action from our business partners.
In this role, you will leverage your:
- Inspiring leadership: Create an environment where you attract industry leading talent, manage and grow a stunning team.
- Ability to connect people, systems and data. Deeply understand the business. Build bridges across the organization and bring that context back to your team and infuse it into their work. Develop a way forward that integrates Consumer Insights into company-wide data streams and systems. Increase the accessibility of data and information across geographic regions, business groups and data & science peers.
- Analytics and data engineering expertise: Inspire and challenge team members to conduct some of the most rewarding and growth-inducing work of their career. Be able to roll up your sleeves and work alongside them to develop best fit solutions.
- Ability to bring order to complex areas: Harness the collective power of all existing knowledge by centralizing and standardizing data collection, ingestion, management, and analysis
- 5+ years of leadership experience, managing and inspiring teams
- Masters degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Science, Statistics, Quantitative Research) or relevant experience
- Hands on experience hiring diverse teams and fostering an inclusive environment
- Experience partnering with engineering teams to develop data models, pipelines, and tools and in developing cross-functional relationships across the business
Click Here : Apply Now
Virtual Banking Jobs 2021 Apply Now
Digital Graphic Designer Jobs Work from Home (Remote)
Southwest Airlines Jobs | Engineer Jobs 2022
Target Work from Home Jobs
Work from Home Mississippi
Social Media Customer Care Agent (Remote) | Apply Today
United Healthcare Jobs | Online Work from Home Jobs
Walgreens Customer Service Home Based Jobs
international and national Travel Consultant Jobs
Remote Proctor Jobs | Job Vacancy in USA