Job Responsibilities : Legal Assistant (Paralegal) – Return Utah
Salary : $17.26 – $27.37 an hour
Company : State of Utah
Location : Remote US
Legal Assistant (paralegal) – Return Utah
Return Utah is a 16-week program for people who have taken a career break of at least two years for reasons such as starting or raising a family, caring for a family member, military service, continuing education, or other personal/career related reasons.
To be eligible for this return-to-work opportunity, candidates must:
Be on a career break of two or more years at time of application
Have prior professional experience in functional area of interest
- Writes or drafts correspondence, reports, documents and/or other written materials
- Analyzes, summarizes and/or reviews data; reports findings, interprets results and/or makes recommendations
- Searches, retrieves and/or researches public and private records in accordance with applicable state and federal laws governing access to these records
- Conducts interviews to gather or clarify information
- Maintains document control, tracking and tracing; reviews case files and/or digests trial folders, etc.
- Prepare trial or hearing materials including designing questionnaires, organizing evidence, preparing trial displays and exhibits, locating, obtaining, tracking and disseminating information/evidence, etc.
- Manages trial exhibits and evidence; ensures procedures are followed/completed; takes notes and makes observations during proceeding; participates in planning and strategy sessions, etc.
BCBA Remote Jobs | Remote US 2021
Jobs You Can do from Home (USA) | Customer Care Representative
Work from Home Job as Sr. Associate Client Service
Call Center Jobs from Home Apply Now (Remote Work/Flexible Hours)
Remote Jobs Hiring Now (Training Coordinator) 2021
Geico Remote Jobs Online from Home | Easy Remote Work
Dell Remote Jobs | Join Us for Remote USA
Blue Cross Blue Shield Work from Home Jobs Online | Remote
Modsquad Jobs Work from Home | Customer Support
Amazon Work from Home Jobs