Job Responsibilities : Supply Chain Assistant – Forecasting and Analytics
Salary : $25 an hour
Company : ALDI
Location : Remote US
That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
- Responsible for various computer applications, report generation, and tracking spreadsheets.
- Acts as a liaison between the Product Forecasting team and other affected departments, such as Marketing, Pricing, and Buying.
- Enters forecasting data into database.
- Manages multiple projects at once by prioritizing, setting deadlines, and coordinating the flow of information.
- Provides recommendations for changes or improvements on operating or training procedures and seeks further training on areas if needed.
- Provides back-up support for co-workers when appropriate.
- Understands, recognizes, and effectively manages challenges by proactively working to decrease their impact and frequency of occurring.
- Provides training to new staff and contributes to committee or team work.
- Maintains leader’s calendar by arranging and coordinating meetings/appointments.
- Performs routine administrative and clerical duties, such as answering phones, preparing documents, maintaining files, and processing paperwork.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Demand Planning, Supply Chain Management, Product Forecasting, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Effective time and resource management; maximizes productivity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintains a positive attitude and contributes to a positive working environment.