Job Responsibilities : Logistics Analyst, Outbound
Salary : $54,000 – $67,500 a year
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
Candidates for this job have a strong eye for detail, can provide quick and strategic solutions, ability execute large scale plans, adapt to sudden changes, manage difficult and complex challenges, and work collaboratively with excellent oral and written communication skills. We are looking for self-motivated team players interested in creating an excellent customer experience through delivering Tesla product from the factory to the future owner.
- Ensure premier service throughout the shipment process including quick response to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Drive excellent performance with 3rd party logistics partners and internal teams.
- Conduct regular meetings with 3rd party logistics partners and internal teams.
- Develop and coordinate processes and systems to efficiently move goods to and from intermediary hubs and final destinations.
- Train teams on best practices and implement and operate a unified distribution handbook.
- Mitigate “one-offs” but know how and when to partner and execute unique requests.
- Timely preparation of all required documentation to meet required delivery dates.
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for Stakeholders as requested.
- Maintain and update CMP, rate sheets, routing plans, etc.
- Coach utilization of Tesla Logistics Mobile Application to Drivers and Internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or the equivalent of experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 2+ years of experience in Logistics.
- Experience with railroad and trucking of automotive freight preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel, MySQL, Tableau, and other database systems.