Job Responsibilities : Account Executive
Salary : $69000 per year
Company : Bam Communications
Location : Remote US
Are you obsessed with storytelling? Do you get a rush drafting the perfect pitch landing a killer placement and moving your client’s business forward through media relations? If so we want to talk!
- Hands-on PR agency experience
- Proven public relations results secured in major national outlets such as Inc. Fast Company TechCrunch NY Times and the Wall Street Journal
- Experience working within any tech verticals (including but not limited to: consumer-tech med-tech artificial intelligence fin-tech cyber-security etc) and startups
Job Duties Include:
- Create and manage client-specific contact lists ensuring contacts and media outlets (if applicable) are targeted
- Build and maintain relationships with key local regional and national media
- Draft and/or edit press releases pitches e-mailers press kit materials etc.
- Regularly pitch media and get results for client news and story angles
- Think holistically about the client’s presence from a media relations social media and marketing perspective
- Seek and create unique opportunities for clients providing invaluable service that they cannot achieve on their own
- Contribute to client meetings and participate in client events and media opportunities as needed
- Draft proposals and plan initiatives for your clients developing tactics targeted to each client
- Draft and manage client meeting agendas recaps and wrap-up reports
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities for clients which may increase budgets
- Assist in growing BAM’s public reputation by contributing to the BAM blog and newsletter and attending professional events
- Anticipate the needs of clients and the media and manage all account tasks to ensure quality service
That’s because the curious the bold the relentless the kind and the quirky are a rare bunch. Rare as well? Join us!