Job Responsibilities : Gaming Account Manager
Salary : $35000 per year
Company : Intel
Location : Santa Clara, CA 95052 US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Fostering and maintaining strong professional relationships with key software partners to achieve deep technical and marketing alignment
- Developing detailed account strategies aligning Intel and account goals, and executing to them by developing a deep understanding of the partner’s business and strategies, power base mapping, identification and management of multiple engineering and co-marketing projects, roadmap disclosures, relationship building and executive interactions
- Managing and prioritizing strategic game titles, engines, and tools engagements for numerous internal groups, working closely with application engineering and marketing teams.
- Ensuring that the most innovative game studios in the world have the tools, resources, and motivation they need to fully leverage Intel’s platforms and technologies
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in in Computer Science or related discipline and 4+ years of related work experience – OR – 10+ years of related work experience in lieu of a degree
3+ years of experience in/with:
- The Gaming Industry through working with game publishers, studios, middle-ware, and adjacent visual computer software companies.
- Business development/partner engagement and demonstrable output/deal closure. Experience in other industries (media and entertainment, etc.) would be considered.
A Graduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Gaming companies